Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIP Sedition wars up date 5

Greetings Archivists!

Well, I am probably not the only one finding it difficult to find a good balance between RL and our beloved miniatures. But for the first time in my life I am having serious difficulties of finding spots for the hobby-part in my RL. I know, for most of you, that sounds weird.
I have been a student for quite a while (well seven years ARE quite a while) and the benefits, being independent, being able to sort my timetables as I saw them fit and all the other lovely aspects have granted me time for mad hobby concepts when ever they came up.

With the Real Life becoming more and more "Real", work being serious, relationship being serious, responsibility being really serious, there is less and less time for what has been such a big part of my life.

My main focus right now is, to get one or two miniatures done. Per week. That is ridiculous compared to what I have done a year ago. But, hey, if prognoses are right, in half a year, I will have time again, since I will be unemployed. But enough of this!

In my last holidays, I had some time to bring some paint on miniatures.
I added some more Samaritans to my Vanguard and gave them finally their first "hero", Doc Morgan Vade.

I will spare you the pictures of Samaritan Number 23 (since, aside from some minor head swaps nothing big has happened there). Instead they can be seen in Vades background, being groupies of the corpsman.

Next I have done the first Phase 3 Exo-Forms.









I have borrowed a camera. I am still getting used to the settings, hence the pictures have turned out quite dark. Still need to practice that.
 Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment