Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Infinity Posters and Ads

Greetings Everybody!

After my Photobucket went down, I started relocating stuff.
And while I updated my blogs posts, I realised, that I didn't place all the posters and Infinity Ads somewhere new.
Since I have seen some of them reappear on other peoples boards, I figure, someone finds this usefull.

So, here my ongoingly to be updated collection of Infinity Stuff I have made over the years.

Basically I do the same thing over and over aagain. I find someones picture online, think it would work great as an Ad with some additions, jiggle around with it on Paint.Net and viola...


Update 13.03.2018

Candy Double Show Poster added
























































1 comment:

  1. These are all nice and thematic. :) Thanks for putting them in one place!

    Any chance you'd ever offer these on one big .word or .pdf sheet for printing?

    ReplyDelete